Blog 6: My mayor

When someone asks me about what I study, most do not know what it is about or the importance of what we are studying, in my mayor we study everything related to medicines, from their research, manufacture, transfer and dispensing. The importance of this is that we are constantly searching for new drugs and improving them in order to ensure that their consumption is safe and of high quality. Although it is a difficult mayor I really like it as it is strongly related to science. The impact that my mayor has with people is seen every day, although sometimes it is not very present, every time someone takes medication there is a pharmacist who developed that drug in a safe way to ensure good effectiveness and speedy recovery of those who consume it, as well as concerned about its correct use.



Comentarios

  1. Hi, I very much agree with you, our career is very important. something difficult but necessary, it helps in many areas.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A world of pizza: Blog 4

Blog 3

Post 2: Why did I choose QyF?