Blog 8: My favorite subject

 

In this year and a half that I have been in university, the one that I liked the most has been cell physiology, I have always liked biology and studying it makes me especially entertaining, in this subject we study the cell, from its reproduction to its physical properties -chemicals and how these are related to others to form tissues, and these tissues together with others form organs and these form our body. From this field I have learned many things, how our body works and how cells react to the environment and I understood all the mechanisms that cells have to keep the body alive.
When I was in the media thinking about what to study, I saw this subject in my career plan and I knew that I would like it very much, and so it was, also an acquaintance of mine spoke about what was studied and it caught my attention even more.
I think that the study of the cell is of vital importance for my career since we study drugs and the action they have on the cell and organism

Comentarios

  1. Hi Benjamin, I don't have physiology in my career but it sounds very interesting and at the same time a bit complicated.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A world of pizza: Blog 4

Blog 3

Post 2: Why did I choose QyF?