Blog 3

 

My favorite technology

Deciding this was complicated, I use both my computer and my camera a lot, but the camera has given me better moments for what is my favorite. I really like my camera because I can take many pictures of whatever I want and I can also invent new ways of taking photography.

My photography group


On weekends (or most of them) I go with my photography group to different natural places to take pictures of the environment so it helps me to get away a little from what is the world of the university and thus have a good time with friends.





dragon-fly
Although a camera is expensive and the accessories (such as lenses or zooms, tripod, etc.) are a bit expensive, it is very useful to save memories and to have an escape from the daily routine, and from personal experience I can say that buying one camera is a good decision.

Comentarios

  1. Hi benjamin! Your pictures is amazing! Too bad the accessories are very expensive,
    but I am glad you enjoy what you do.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pavez! This is so beautiful!! 😻
    I love your pictures 👏👏👏👏

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Benjamin. You take photographs very beautifuls. I think if you could have to photograph a MIchael Jackson that would be the best picture in the world

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OMG, Benja I seriously love your insect pics!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A world of pizza: Blog 4

Post 2: Why did I choose QyF?