Who is Benjamin?

 My name is Benjamin I am 19 years old, I study chemistry and pharmacy, I live in the commune of Paine, but I was born in Santiago. I really like to watch movies, my favorite is Harry Potter, I also like to listen to music and I would like to see a metallica concert.

 They are my best friends Jeremías and Joaquín (Matías is missing, but we don't have a picture the four of us together☹), I have known them for 12 years and that photo was a little before the pandemic began.










He is Rolo we rescued him from the street, he has been with us for a year and he is quite a character, he sits at the table to eat, he sleeps in the beds, he is practically a person, I love him very much ☹
I love photography, especially macro photography and nature. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Benjamin, I see your photograph and I think is very beautiful. Rolo is so cute. He has second name? I think a good one would be Billie, like Billie Jean. The picture with your friends is so cool, on which beach was taken?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Benjamín, seriously that I like your Rolo, I want to know him someday... You and your Rolo must to be good friends of life and that is so cool. And you taked a fanthastic photography! The spiders are so cute, thank for show us some of your pictures, I'd like to see more in a future...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi benja, your dog is very cute! I love it, I don´t have animals in my house, but I would like have a cat.
    Have a good week, bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Benjamin! I am a fan of Rolo:) Is very beautiful.
    Your picture is amazing!! I hope you are well, and you can upload more nature photographs in your blog.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A world of pizza: Blog 4

Post 2: Why did I choose QyF?

Blog 3