Post 2: Why did I choose QyF?

 


When I was a child I wanted to be a math teacher (how wrong I was) and I was good at teaching maths to my classmates, this dream lasted for many years until I reached high school, and there I discovered chemistry which I understood better than mathematics So there I became interested in a degree in pedagogy in chemistry or chemistry and pharmacy, so I always had those 2 options but I decided on QyF because it is a 100% scientific career and making experiments caught my attention.

My experience at the university so far has not been the best that it could hvae been, due to the pandemic teaching has been online from home, something positive is that we had the opportunity to go to the laboratories to carry out experimental activities.

After leaving university I would like to work in scientific research or start my own pharmacy, both of which appeal to me a lot.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Benjamín. What a nice news know that would you like to be a teacher. But ¿you never considerate be a profesional farmer? I think you could be a good profesional

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Benjamin ... It seems that there are many of us who have been interested in the teaching area since childhood, but you can always teach someone else ... In the laboratories you have to be patient, since the pandemic still has a long time left, but courage, you can always recover the lost time…

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Benjamin! It is good that you have chosen this career, if not, I would not have meet you, dear friend.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A world of pizza: Blog 4

Blog 3